Watch Our Videos
in the comfort of where you are
Wisdom from Proberbs
Book of Proverbs. Making Good Choices, God & Me, Seeing Jesus, Solid Foundations, Actions Speak, Kinds of Trouble, Wisdom in Correction.
Encouragement in the Journey
Book of Joshua. Be Strong & Courageous, Overcoming Obstacles, What Happens when we fail and more...
- Time To Choose – June 24, 2018
- A Man + A Challenge – June 17, 2018
- Be on Guard! – June 10, 2018
- It’s OK, I’ve got this (video not complete) – June 3, 2018
- Sin and Community – May 27, 2018
- Encountering Obstacles – May 20, 2018
- Wet Feet – May 13, 2018
- Be Strong and Courageous – April 29, 2018
Traits of a Jesus Follower
Attitude, Testimony, Faith, Building Relationships and being moved by the Spirit
- You Are! – March 18, 2018
- Bold & Sensitive – March 11, 2018
- Building Relationships – March 4, 2018
- Intimacy with Christ – February 25, 2018
- Walking by Faith – February 18, 2018
- Telling His Story and Your Story – February 11, 2018
- Serving God and Others – February 4, 2018
- Obedience – January 28, 2018
"Christmas Carols" sermon series for the month of December leading up to Christmas!
Silent Night, What Child is This?, O Come All Ye Faithful, Hark the Herald Angels Sing
What did Jesus say the church was to be, what were the instructions to the church, how do we carry out the mission of the church and what is that mission?
Join us as we explore the subject of "the Meaning of the Church" and set a course to be what Jesus asked us to be.
- Measuring Church Success – Nov 26, 2017
- Church with a Purpose – Nov 19, 2017
- Great is Thy Faithfulness – Nov 12, 2017
- Church According to the Father – Nov 5, 2017
- The Church Ekklesia – Oct 29, 2017
- The Body of Christ – Oct 22, 2017
- I Will Build My Church – Oct 15, 2017
- Christ Centered Community – Oct 8, 2017
In this series, we investigate some of the things that Jesus said in the Bible and what He really meant.
A twelve-week sermon series and small group study.
We live in a time where what Christians believe is questioned. Is Jesus real? Is what I believe true? Is Jesus the only way? Can I be sure of my eternal destiny?
John wrote these letters so "That You May Know" the answers to these questions - not just by some intellectual exercise, but by life experience. If you have questions about your faith or what is true, join us for our study of The Letters of John
If you would like to join a small group please contact email@example.com
- Developing a Healthy Spirit – July 30, 2017
- Truth, Love & Obedience – July 23, 2017
- A Confident Faith – July 16, 2017
- That You May Know – July 9, 2017
- What’s Love Got To Do With It – June 25, 2017
- Learn to Discern – June 18, 2017
- Loving One Another – June 11, 2017
- Do What’s Right – June 04, 2017
- Avoiding Spiritual Deception – May 21, 2017
- Encouragement for the Family – May 14, 2017
A seven-week, church-wide sermon and small group study series.
We will be adding additional teaching by Rick Warren on DVD and small group discussion sessions to compliment the sermon series. Small groups are being offered Sundays after the service, Monday afternoons, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. If you would like to join a small group please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermons in this series
We are starting off the new year with the study of the book of Ezra. In this study, we look for examples of hope and restoration and how these stories can be an inspiration to our own lives.
Sermons in this series