Enjoy fun break out activities to help you refresh your body.
Special Speaker – Janice Russell, Executive Director, Markham-Stouffville Crisis Pregnancy Centre, will be encouraging us on how to keep hitting refresh on our souls and keep drawing closer to God.
Prepayment of $20 for the day by Monday October 21. (Some activities may have additional cost. Please pay the facilitator.)
Morning Coffee & Lunch Included
Registration requires that you choose 2 preferred sessions plus 1 alternate should one of your choices be full.
- Physio & Wellness – Erin Toth, Fusion Physiotherapy, will teach self-treatment for your neck, low back and postural issues.
- MakeUp Makeover – Have fun with Kim Walk, Mary Kay Cosmetics, with makeup techniques and ideas for your makeover.
- Craft & Chat – Arlene Raymer – Bring your current craft project from home or a new project you would like help starting.
- Drums Alive – Excersize and get with the beat with Marie Walker using drumming sticks and stability balls.
- Chalk Couture – Denise Gilham, Born Again Shabby Chic, will help you create a “one of a kind” craft to take home. $15 extra cost.
- Kind Yoga – by Ellen Reesor. Non-meditational contemporary yoga focusing on fitness stretching. Please bring your yoga mat.
- Healthy Recipes – Meal prep recipes with Marty Bartley, Reesor’s Market and prepare a take home treat. $5 extra cost
- Wax Hands & Warm Shoulders – Give your hands and shoulders a relaxing treatment with Judy Wideman. $5 extra cost.
- Thrift on the Go Shopping – ‘Shop Till You Drop’ with Isola Wideman, Care & Share Thrift Shop. Shopping opens at 8:30am.