Check out these resources and events! Come back often as we continue to build this space for you.
Watch Sermons Online
Every Sunday at 9:30am, come online and watch a new sermon by our pastoral team! Be encouraged throughout the week if you miss a Sunday service.
This week's playlist
Every week, we’ll pick a few songs for our playlist to go along with our sermon message. Listen to it anytime whenever you need some inspiration.
As we journey toward the celebration of Easter, the pastors at EastRidge Church have pulled together some daily devotionals to encourage your hearts.
MnMs (Monday Night Moms)
Mondays | 8:30 – 9:30pm
In this new reality, for some of us we are experiencing new (added) roles and responsibilities. For all the moms out there, let’s support and encourage each other. Grab the kids’ fishies and drink of your choice and join Wai online for a time to wind down with other moms.
Please contact Wai at firstname.lastname@example.org for password.
JK – Grade 2 | Tuesdays at 6:30 – 7:10pm
Grades 3 – 6 | Tuesdays at 7:20 – 8:05pm
Fridays at 7pm
JK – Grade 2 | 10:15 – 10:50am
Grades 3 – 6 | 11 – 11:45am
Best Practices/Online Etiquette
- Make sure your face has sufficient lighting.
- Lighting works best in front of your face, not behind.
- Make sure your face is centered in the video camera.
- We don’t want to see your forehead, or neck, or miss you all together.
- Position the camera to eye level or slightly above.
- Select the quietest room/location you can find.
- Turn off anything making noise in the background (TV, radio, appliances).
- Put pets in a different room or have them in a place where they will be most quiet.
- Places like a coffee shop or restaurant can work but sometimes background noise can be an issue. Noise canceling headphones can help with this.
- Only use one device per household.
- When two devices are used in one location it produces feedback (really annoying noises).
- Mute your computer unless you’re talking.
- If everyone’s microphone is turned on at the same time, the sound quality can be an issue and it can be hard to hear the person who is talking. So the best policy is to mute yourself when you are not talking.
- If you are muted, make sure to nod your head and listen well so people can recognize you are following them.
- You will be muting and unmuting A LOT, so get used to it.
- Also, you’ll get called out if you don’t unmute, so don’t be offended.
- Or maybe, the moderator will mute you, so don’t take that personally.
- Give full attention, don’t multitask.
- When participants are not paying full attention it can be a big distraction online just like an in-person group.
- When talking, spend some time looking at the camera, not just the screen.