EastRidge Church is a family friendly place where everyone is welcome to worship our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Located just northeast of Toronto, Stouffville is a growing community of young families in an existing mature community. To accommodate this growth, we are currently seeking a Children’s Coordinator to oversee our children's ministries.
To participate in the creation of safe and fun environments for children to experience a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through partnerships with volunteers and families.
- Time will be split between Children: 90% & Youth: 10%
- Manage the deployment of all Children’s curriculum and midweek programs
- Oversee all aspects of two Summer Camps (VBC & Sports Camp)
- Recruit, train and deploy Children ministry volunteers at EastRidge, making sure all Health & Safety and Child Protection Policies & Procedures are adhered to
- Continue to develop and support an increasingly healthy EastRidge Children’s ministry volunteer culture
- Design new strategies to create a welcoming environment for new families
- Support the Youth Coordinator by attending all youth events
- Collaboratively plan and implement church-wide events (Special Seasonal Gatherings-Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day)
- Anything else assigned from time to time by the Lead Pastor
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- A Good Communicator
- A Team Player
- A degree/diploma in Children’s Ministry/Youth Ministry/Biblical Studies is preferred or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience or 5 years volunteer experience in Children or Youth Ministry
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills & have experience in public speaking
- Must complete a background check
- A clear and committed Christian
- 40 hours per week
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Thanks to all those who are interested, only qualified candidates will be contacted.